Michelle Morgan Photography
Newborns & Babies
Children & Families
Engagements & Weddings
2017 Session Prices
Portrait Session Contract
Mini Session Contract
Schedule an appointment
Newborn Session Location
My Home Studio
Sex of Newborn
Terms & Conditions
1. Retainer fee is due upon submitting this contract and is non-refundable. Retainer fees secure your session date and is put towards your remaining balance due at time of session. Please mail you money order or check to Michelle Morgan 1298 Robinson Rd Cynthiana KY 41031 made payable to Michelle Morgan. If you would prefer to pay with a credit card email me.
2. Cancellation. In the event of an illness, please call as soon as possible to reschedule. Michelle Morgan Photography maintains the right to reschedule if needed due to inclement weather, illness, emergency, etc. Requests for rescheduling or re-shoots are granted only at the photographer's discretion.
3. Newborn sessions are completed in my studio in Cynthiana KY. Sessions outside of studio will have an additional charge if outside Harrison County,
4. Electronic Devices. Cameras, cell phone cameras, and camcorders are not permitted during sessions unless permission has been given by me to take a behind the scenes picture.
5. Client Proofing. Three weeks after the session, the photographer will post your proofs (at least 20) in a password protected gallery online. This gallery will be hosted for 2 weeks. All orders must be placed during that time. There will be a $25 charge to upload the client's gallery for extra time. Be sure to inspect the images very carefully. Once images and products are ordered, all sales are final. (All books, albums, frames, etc. are non-refundable. Since my products are custom in nature, orders cannot be canceled.)
6. Modifications. If the client has a request for a small alteration of an image, please let the photographer know when you place your order. The photographer can address minor changes at no cost (fix blemishes, tighter crop, etc.), but more involved requests are billed at $35/hr. The photographer will let you know if there will be extra charges before work begins. Once the requested changes are made, charges apply regardless of whether the final product is purchased.
7. Payment. The photographer will not begin design work or process orders until payment is complete.
8. Digital Images. If the client purchases the digital images, Michelle Morgan Photography will provide detailed printing instructions. To ensure the best print quality, avoid altering the images before printing. The photographer is not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products printed elsewhere.
9. Returned Checks. Checks returned by the bank, for any reason, will be charged a $50.00 service charge, and sessions/orders will be cancelled if they are not paid in full within five days of notification.
10. Copyright Laws/Model Release. Michelle Morgan Photography retains the copyright on all images (even those purchased on a CD) and reserves the right to use the images for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this Studio/Photographer. Under no circumstances, can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, professional display, or in competitions. Copying or scanning images from the client's gallery, Michelle Morgan Photography's website or blog is considered stealing, regardless of the intent for use. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without the photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
11. Liability. Client is aware that the quality of the end result print of the digital files delivered is not under the control of the photographer and frees the photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon discoloration in the end result print. The photographer is not responsible for the quality of services provided by its business partners.
If the photographer cannot fulfill this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order. The client releases Michelle Morgan Photography, from all liabilities, claims and damages that may result from any accidents or incidents that may happen during the session
***A typical newborn session lasts 2 hours. In order to guarantee the client 20-25 images, the photographer must complete her typical workflow before attempting any special requests from the client. The completions of all special requests are left to the discretion of the photographer.
I am the parent or legal guardian of any minor(s) named above and have the legal right and authority to execute the model release stipulations named in this contract on behalf of the minor
I have read and understood this agreement, including the terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them
©2017 Michelle Morgan Photography
Cynthiana KY Georgetown KY Paris KY Lexington Ky Dry Ridge KY Falmouth KY Williamstown KY Corinth KY Sadieville KY